How do you highlight the main point?
- Only highlight after you’ve reached the end of a paragraph or a section. …
- Limit yourself to highlighting one sentence or phrase per paragraph. …
- Highlight key words and phrases instead of full sentences. …
- Consider color-coding: choose one color for definitions and key points and another color for examples.
How do you select more than one slide?
To select multiple slides: Press and hold Ctrl, and in the pane on the left, click each slide that you want to move. Release the Ctrl key, and then drag the selected slides as a group to the new location.
How do you highlight key points in a presentation?
Highlighting with Text
Visual aids such as slides, handouts, and posters are excellent ways to highlight key phrases, definitions, quotes, and lists. Spoken words can evaporate as soon as they leave your mouth, but written words stay in place–they’re not going anywhere.
What does it mean to highlight key points?
The purpose of highlighting is to draw attention to important information in a text. Effective highlighting is effective because it first asks the reader to pick out the important parts, and then gives an effective way to review that information later.
How do you select and copy multiple slides in PowerPoint?
Select the slide or slides you want to copy, and then on the Home tab, click Copy.
- To select multiple sequential slides, click the first slide, press Shift, and then click the last slide that you want.
- To select multiple non-sequential slides, press Ctrl, and then click each slide that you want.
How do you edit multiple slides in PowerPoint?
To make changes to all slides:
- Select the View tab, then click the Slide Master command.
- The presentation will switch to Slide Master view, and the Slide Master tab will be selected on the Ribbon.
- In the left navigation pane, scroll up and select the first slide. …
- Make the desired changes to the slide master.