How do you collapse sections in PowerPoint?
To collapse or expand all slide sections
On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click the Section button, and then click Collapse All or Expand All. Right-click any section name, and then click Expand All or Collapse All.
How do you hide part of a shape in PowerPoint?
To hide or show an individual object on your slide, open the Selection Pane and select the show/hide button next to the object you want to hide, or show. To edit an object that’s under another object, hide the object on top temporarily, make the changes you want, and then show the object on top again.
How do I hide a box in PowerPoint?
Click another text box with text you want to hide, then click the Format tab’s “Selection Pane” button. Click the eye icons of the pane that appears to hide the selected text box and the other text boxes on the same slide.
How do you expand and collapse text in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, displays the titles and all collapsed text of selected slides. Using the shortcut key (Alt + Shift + 9) to expand all or press the Expand All button.
How do you highlight part of a picture in PowerPoint?
How To Highlight Portion Of An Image Using Stand Out Effect In PowerPoint: Step-By-Step Tutorial
- Step 1- Select an Image. …
- Step 2- Insert a Circle and Adjust its size. …
- Step 3- Fragment and Merge the Image and the Shape- …
- Step 4- Blur the rest of the Image. …
- Step 5- Add a Transparent Layer. …
- Step 6: Outline the highlighted area.
How do you hide and reveal text in PowerPoint?
Click the “Home” tab located on the ribbon at the top of PowerPoint 2010. Highlight the text that you wish to hide and select the “Font Color” icon from the Font section of the Ribbon. Change the color to the same color as the background of your slide. Your text will now be hidden.
Can you crop a shape in PowerPoint?
To crop the image/shape, click the Crop icon in the Picture Format Ribbon. Cropping handles will appear – move these by clicking and dragging, and the image will automatically be cropped. … You can get the cropped area back by clicking the Reset Picture icon in the Adjust Group.
How do I remove part of a picture in PowerPoint?
Remove a picture from all slides
- Click the View tab. …
- In the slide thumbnail pane, make sure you select the thumbnail at the top, with a number near the top-left corner.
- Select the picture you want to delete, and press Delete. …
- On the Slide Master tab, click Close Master View to return to your presentation.
How do you crop a custom shape in PowerPoint?
To crop an image to a simple shape (a circle, a triangle, arrow etc.)
- Select your image.
- In the Picture Tools ribbon, click on the small arrow underneath the ‘Crop’ button to display more options.
- Choose ‘Crop to Shape’ from this menu, and select whichever shape you require.