Can you make comments on Google Slides?
You can add comments in Google Slides by first selecting the text or the object to which the comments need to be added. Next, click on the ‘Insert Tab’ on the Menu bar, and select ‘Add Comments‘. Enter your comment in pop-up that opens up, and then click on the “Comment” button.
How do you add a comment to a slide?
Add a comment
- On the slide that you want to add a comment to, do one of the following: To add a comment about text or an object on a slide, select the text or object. …
- On the Review tab, in the Comments group, click New Comment.
- Type your comments, and then click outside the comment box.
How do you add feedback on Google Slides?
How To Add Feedback To Student Writing On Google Docs On Computer
- On your computer, open a document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
- Highlight the text, images, cells, or slides you want to comment on.
- To add a comment, in the toolbar, click Add comment .
- Type your comment.
- Click Comment.
Where is the comment section on Google Slides?
Google Slides (23) – Leaving & replying to Comments
- The quickest is from the toolbar, by clicking on the “Add comment” icon.
- This opens a comments box on the right-hand side.
- Type in the comment you want to leave, then press “Comment”.
- This will leave your comment, along with who left it and the time and date.
Why can’t I see comments on Google Slides?
Why can’t I see comments on Google Docs? Hiding Comments in Google Docs You won’t be able to edit or make changes to the document, but comments will remain hidden from view while this mode is active. To switch to this mode, click View > Mode > Viewing from the top menu.
How do I leave a comment on Google?
Leaving a comment:
- Go to Google.com or open the Google app.
- Do a search.
- In the overview box, tap or click ‘More. ‘
- Tap or click Comments and then Viewers.
- Tap or click Add a public comment…
- Enter your comment.
How do I comment on an assignment in Google Classroom?
- In Classroom, open the student work (details above).
- Select the passage or file that you want to comment on.
- Click Add a comment .
- Enter your comment and click Comment.
How do you comment in Google Classroom?
Add a comment to a post
- Go to classroom.google.com and click Sign In. Sign in with your Google Account. For example, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. …
- Click the class.
- In a post, click Add class comment. enter your comment. …
- Click Post .
How do I comment on students assignments?
Here are more than 100 positive comments your students would love to read!
- This is some awesome thinking!
- What terrific math skills you’re showing!
- You are an amazing writer!
- Wow! …
- Nice idea!
- You are showing excellent understanding!
- This is clear, concise, and complete!
- What a powerful argument!
How do you comment on a presentation?
There are five tips that immediately come to mind: (1) focus on description rather than judgment; (2) focus on observation rather than inference; (3) focus on observable behaviors; (4) share both positive and constructive specific points of feedback with the presenter; and (5) focus on the most important points to …