Where is the Find command in PowerPoint Mac?
To find text:
- From the Home tab, click the Find command.
- A dialog box will appear. Enter the text you want to find in the Find what: field, then click Find Next.
- If the text is found, it will be selected.
How do I access PowerPoint options on a Mac?
To access these settings, open PowerPoint and go to “Tools” > “Options…”. Mac Office users can go to “PowerPoint” > “Preferences”.
How do you do control F in PowerPoint?
Click the Find button in the Editing group of the Home tab (as shown in the margin) or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F. The Find dialog box appears, which contains the secrets of the Find command.
How do I enable developer options in PowerPoint for Mac?
Activate the Mac Developer tab add-in in PowerPoint as follows:
- Start PowerPoint.
- Click Tools / PowerPoint Add-ins…
- Click the [+] symbol, browse to the folder where you saved the add-in, select it and click Open.
- Click the OK button to finish.
The Standard Toolbar is located at the top of the PowerPoint window, below the menu bar. It has buttons for common tasks such as saving, printing, checking spelling, and inserting charts and tables. The Formatting Toolbar is located just below the standard toolbar. Most of its buttons are for formatting text.
How do you replace slides in PowerPoint?
How to Replace a Slide
- Navigate to your Presentation lesson in Course Builder.
- Scroll down to the Presentation pages area.
- Click the Page you want to replace to expand the menu options.
- On the bottom left of the slide image, click Replace.
- Drag and drop or click Select Files to Upload.
- Choose your replacement image.