How do you edit text in Google Slides on iPad?
Change paragraph direction
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Slides app .
- Open a presentation with text in a right-to-left language.
- Tap the text you want to change.
- Tap Format. Paragraph.
- To change paragraph direction, tap Paragraph direction. gif. .
Why can’t I edit Google Slides on iPad?
If you can’t edit a file, a few things could be wrong: The file owner didn’t give you permission to view the file. You’re signed in to a different Google Account. Someone else with edit access removed your permission to edit.
How do I delete a text box but keep the text?
If you just want to remove the text boxes and keep the text, please check Just remove text box, and keep the text option in Remove All Text Boxes dialog, then click OK. If you want to remove both the text box and the text, please uncheck it.
How do you get rid of boxes on Google Docs?
Right-click your document’s table. Click Delete table . Your table should now be gone! Depending on the style of table, you may have to hover over “Delete” in order to view the “Delete table” option.
Where is the eraser in Google Slides?
Erasing lines one at a time: Click the Pen button and choose Eraser. You can also right-click and choose Pointer Options→Eraser. The Eraser appears.
How do you edit text on Google Slides app?
On your Android phone or tablet, open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
If you want to:
- Edit a slide: Tap on the slide. Edit slide. Tip: You can also double tap the slide you want to edit.
- View comments: Tap on the slide. View comment.
- Add comments: Tap on the slide. Add comment.