How do I delete an image on Google Slides?
Delete an image
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a document or presentation in the Google Docs or Slides app.
- Tap an image. Delete.
How do you delete something on Google Slides?
Permanently delete an individual file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- In the upper left, tap Menu .
- Tap Trash.
- Next to the file you’d like to delete, tap More .
- Tap Delete forever.
How do you delete pictures from Chrome?
Delete photos & videos
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Point at the item you want to delete. At the top left, click Select .
- At the top right, click Delete. Move to trash.
How can you delete an image from the slide?
Remove a picture from all slides
- Click the View tab. …
- In the slide thumbnail pane, make sure you select the thumbnail at the top, with a number near the top-left corner.
- Select the picture you want to delete, and press Delete. …
- On the Slide Master tab, click Close Master View to return to your presentation.
Is there an eraser in Google Slides?
Erasing lines one at a time: Click the Pen button and choose Eraser. You can also right-click and choose Pointer Options→Eraser. The Eraser appears. Using the Eraser, click the line you want to erase.
How do you delete a picture on Google slides on a Chromebook?
Step 1: Sign into Google Drive and open the presentation containing the picture. Step 2: Select the slide with the picture from the column at the left side of the window. Step 3: Right-click on the picture, then choose the Delete option.
How do I delete all photos from Chromebook?
Delete files and folders on Chromebook
- Click the App Launcher icon in the bottom-left corner. The App Launcher appears.
- Locate the Files icon and click it. …
- Select the file that you wish to delete by clicking or tapping the file once.
- Click the trash can icon located in the bottom-right corner of the Files app window.