What are the characteristics of a good PowerPoint presentation?
Features of a Good PowerPoint Presentation
- check out the design templates.
- use standard position, colour and styles.
- only use necessary or essential information.
- content should be understandable to anyone who reads it (you shouldn’t have to explain it to them)
- use colours that are contrasting but not jarring or distracting.
What are the tips you have learned in creating an effective presentation Brainly?
- Choose easy to read fonts.
- One main idea per slide.
- Provide high quality images.
- Choose a selective color scheme.
- Create an attractive cover.
- Be consistent about font,color,background.
- Make content presentation i.e.bulleted list,text &image.
What is the 5 to 8 rule in PowerPoint?
That means allowing no more than five words per text line, having no more than five lines of text per slide, and never having more than five text-heavy slides in a row. More than anything, you want your slides to be as readable as possible.