How do you add Click here to PowerPoint?
Insert a hyperlink
- On the slide, tap where you want to add the link.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Link.
- Select Insert Link. …
- In the Text to display box, enter the text that will be the hyperlink.
- Select Insert.
How do you hide and reveal text in PowerPoint?
Click the “Home” tab located on the ribbon at the top of PowerPoint 2010. Highlight the text that you wish to hide and select the “Font Color” icon from the Font section of the Ribbon. Change the color to the same color as the background of your slide. Your text will now be hidden.
How do you animate text in PowerPoint?
To animate text with a default animation:
- Select the text box or text you want to animate on the slide.
- Select the Animations tab.
- Click the Animate drop-down menu in the Animations group to see the animation effects for the selected text. The effects vary based on the selected item.
- Select an animation effect.
How do you create a checkbox in PowerPoint?
Select the Developer tab. In the Controls group, click on the checkbox icon, then click on the slide where you want it to appear. To set its properties, click on the Controls>Properties icon while the checkbox is selected.
Open a hyperlink while editing a presentation
- Right-click the hyperlink and select Open Hyperlink on the shortcut menu.
- Click Open Hyperlink.