How do you change the size of a rectangle in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, insert a rectangle (Insert > Illustrations > Shapes > Rectangle). Right-click the rectangle and choose Size and Position. (The Format Shape dialog box will open with the Size category selected. Notice the Height and Width fields are pre-populated with the current size of the shape inches.)
How do I change the shape of a box in PowerPoint?
To change multiple shapes, press and hold SHIFT while you click the shapes that you want to change. For more information about selecting shapes, see Select a shape or other object. Under Text Box Tools, on the Format tab, in the Text Box Styles group, click Change Shape, and then click the shape that you want.
How do you unlock things in PowerPoint?
Locked shapes, objects, images or tables in your PowerPoint presentation can be unlocked using PPT Productivity. Select the slide/s containing locked shape(s) you need to unlock, then click ‘Unlock objects’ (Found beneath the Lock Object icon on the PPT Productivity Ribbon).
How do you resize a shape?
Resize a shape
- Select the shape that you want to resize.
- Click and drag one of the selection handles that appear on the sides and corners. To maintain the shape’s proportions, drag a corner handle, or hold the Shift key while you drag the handle.
How do you make a rectangle in PowerPoint?
To draw a rectangle, follow these steps:
- On the Insert tab, click the Shape buttons (in the Illustrations group), then click the Rectangle button.
- Point the cursor to where you want one corner of the rectangle to be positioned.
- Click and drag to where you want the opposite corner of the rectangle to be positioned.
How do you shrink something in PowerPoint?
Once selected, you have the ability to choose among various preset sizes or set a specific size.
- Click the graphic you want to apply the grow or shrink animation to.
- Click the “Animations” tab at the top of PowerPoint.
- Click the “Grow/Shrink” option from the Emphasis section in the Animations area of the Ribbon.
How do I resize an image?
Alternatively, you can enable the Google Play Store on your Chromebook, then download image editors as if you were using the Android.
- Open your image file then click on Edit in the menu.
- Choose and click Resize.
- Adjust the values as you see fit.