How do I create a text diagram in PowerPoint?
Creating PowerPoint Diagrams
- Open the Choose a SmartArt Graphic dialog box. You can open it two ways: • On the Insert tab, click the SmartArt button. …
- Select a diagram in the Choose a SmartArt Graphic dialog box. Diagrams are divided into seven types. The dialog box offers a description of each diagram. …
- Click OK.
How do I convert a list to SmartArt in PowerPoint?
Select the Bulleted list. Click the Convert to SmartArt button. If none of the displayed SmartArt graphics are appropriate, click More SmartArt Graphics. Select the desired style and click OK, the list will be converted to a SmartArt graphic.
How do I convert text to SmartArt?
Convert text into SmartArt
- Select your text.
- Select Home > Convert to SmartArt.
- Select the SmartArt you want.
How would you change a list of text to a visual diagram on a slide?
Follow these steps to turn a text frame or text box into a diagram:
- Select the text frame or text box.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click the Convert to SmartArt button. …
- Either select a diagram on the list or choose More SmartArt Graphics to open the Choose a SmartArt Graphic dialog box and select a diagram there.
How do you turn Ink into a shape?
On the Draw tab, select Ink to Shape. (This mode must be turned on before you draw the shape.) Draw the shape of your choice. It automatically converts to the equivalent Office graphic shape.
How do you create a block diagram in PowerPoint?
Create a block diagram
- Click the File tab.
- Click New, under templates, or categories, click General, and then double-click Block Diagram.
- From the Blocks and Blocks Raised stencils, drag shapes onto the drawing page.
- To add text to a shape, select the shape and then type.
How do I convert a Bulletart list to SmartArt in PowerPoint 2019?
Convert a Bulleted List Into Smartart Graphic in Powerpoint
- In the slide, click the placeholder containing the text you want to convert.
- In the Home tab, go to the Paragraph group and click on the Convert to SmartArt button.
How do I change a bulleted list to SmartArt in PowerPoint for Mac?
Convert text to a SmartArt graphic in PowerPoint 2016 for Mac
- Select the bulleted or numbered list.
- On the Home tab, click Convert to SmartArt and select the type of SmartArt you want to convert your text to.
How do you create a multilevel list in PowerPoint?
Define a new multilevel list
- Select the text or numbered list you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List. …
- Expand the Multilevel list dialog box by clicking More in the lower left corner.
- Choose the list level to modify by selecting it in the list.