How do you indent one level to the right in PowerPoint?
The procedure is the same in both PowerPoint 2007 and 2010.
- Click at the beginning of the text line that you want to indent in a PowerPoint slide.
- Navigate to the “Home” tab and go to the “Paragraph” section on the ribbon.
- Click “Increase List Level” to move the indentation one unit to the right.
What is indent level in PowerPoint?
Indents and line spacing are two important features you can use to change the way text appears on a slide. Indents can be used to create multilevel lists or to visually set paragraphs apart from one another. Line spacing can be adjusted to improve readability or to fit more lines on a slide.
How do you do a hanging indent in PowerPoint?
Add a hanging indent
- Select the paragraph or paragraphs you want to indent.
- Click the Home tab, and then click the Paragraph dialog box launcher.
- Under Indentation, in the Before text box, click the arrow to approximately . 5″. …
- Click the arrow next to Special, and choose Hanging.
How do I put bullet points on the right side in PowerPoint?
On the slide, select the lines of text in a text placeholder or table that you want to add bullets or numbering to. On the HOME tab, in the Paragraph group, click Bullets or Numbering. To change all lines of text, select the outline of the text object, and then apply the bullet or numbering.
What is the use of indent?
In word processing, the word indent is used to describe the distance, or number of blank spaces used to separate a paragraph from the left or right margins. The following is an example of indented text: Paragraph alignment against left margin.
What is indent basis?
Indent Order means an order placed with the Company by the Buyer whereby the Company, in order to satisfy that order, is required to specifically purchase goods or services from a third party because such goods or services are not usually stocked or provided by the C ompany.
How do you change the indent on Google Docs?
- On your computer, open a document in Google Docs.
- Highlight the text you want to indent.
- In the menu at the top, click Format Align & indent. Indentation options.
- Under “Special indent,” choose “Hanging.”
- Optional: In the box next to “Hanging,” change the size of the indent.
- Click Apply.
How do I change the tab indent in Word?
Set tab stops and paragraph indents in Microsoft Word
- Select one paragraph or a group of paragraphs that you want to adjust.
- On the Page Layout or Layout tab, in the Paragraph group, choose Paragraph Settings.
- Choose the Indents and Spacing tab, choose your settings, and then click OK.
How do I change the default indent in Word?
First-line indent by default
- Put the cursor anywhere in the paragraph.
- On the Home tab, right-click the Normal style, and choose Modify.
- Select Format, and then choose Paragraph.
- On the Indents and Spacing tab, under Indentation, select First line.
- Select OK.
- Select OK again.