How do you add blur to the background?
How to blur the background.
- Select. Upload your desired image from your own photo library or select a stock image to feature in your design.
- Blur. Select your photo, then open the Blur menu. …
- Download. Instantly download your design to share with your friends, family, and followers in minutes.
How can I blur the background of a picture?
Blurring photos on Android
Step 1: Click the large Portrait button. Step 2: Grant permission to access photos, then select the photo you wish to alter. Step 3: Click the Focus button to blur the background automatically. Step 4: Click the Blur Level button; adjust the slider to your desired strength, then click Back.
How do you blur out part of a picture in PowerPoint?
Use Insert > Shape to draw a shape over the area you want to blur. On the Format tab, select Shape Fill > Eyedropper. With the Eyedropper, click a part of the picture whose color approximates the color you want the blurred shape to be. On the Format tab, select Shape Effects > Soft Edges.
How do you blur the background of a picture on iPhone?
Adjust Depth Control in Portrait mode photos
- Tap any photo taken in Portrait mode to view it in full screen.
- Tap Edit, then tap. at the top of the screen. A slider appears below the photo.
- Drag the slider left or right to adjust the background blur effect.
- Tap Done to save your changes.