How do you add focus in PowerPoint?
Here are the steps for creating this effect:
- Draw a rectangle across the entire slide. …
- Right-click and choose Format Picture. …
- In the Line area, choose No Line.
- Draw an oval (or any shape) over the area you want to emphasize. …
- Select the rectangle, then press Shift and select the oval.
How do you insert effects in PowerPoint?
Add animations and effects
- Select the object or text you want to animate.
- Select Animations and choose an animation.
- Select Effect Options and choose an effect.
How do you draw attention in PowerPoint?
4 Ways to Draw Attention to Information in PowerPoint
- Size. We naturally pay attention to anything larger than its surroundings. …
- Contrast. We tend to pay attention to anything that stands outs. …
- Motion. When we see an object in motion, we are wired to focus on it. …
- Staging. …
How do you use special effects in PowerPoint?
You can apply the animation by first choosing your object and looking for the animations tab. Locate the drop down arrow in the animations group so that you can choose the desired effect in the menu. Apart from animation effects for objects, you can apply special effects on your Powerpoint slides too.
How do you turn on the laser pointer in PowerPoint?
To turn on the laser pointer, do the following: Start the show. In this case, just press [F5]. In the resulting slide, hold down the [Ctrl] key and the left mouse button to turn on the laser pointer.
How do I turn my mouse into a laser pointer?
Turn your mouse into a laser pointer
- Do one of the following: …
- Press and hold the Ctrl key, and then click and drag the left mouse button to point to the contents on the slide that you want to draw attention to.
What is a good technique to bring more attention to text on a shape?
11 Hacks to Make Text Over Images More Readable & Craft a Stunning Slide
- Hack #1- Add a Transparent Shape Behind the Text.
- Hack #2- Add a Transparent Layer over the Image.
- Hack #3- Use Whatever White Space.
- Hack #4- Try Masking.
- Hack #5- Use Interesting Shapes.
- Hack #6- Use Ribbons/Strips.
- Hack #7- Use Pattern Fill.