How do I change the comment name in PowerPoint?
Change the author name only in an existing document, presentation or workbook
- Click File, and then look for Author under Related People on the right.
- Right-click the author name, and then click Edit Property.
- Type a new name in the Edit person dialog box.
How do you redact information in PowerPoint?
Redacting tools are found under the Macabacus > More Text Tools > Redact menu in the Text group. Redact Selection works on pictures and charts in addition to text.
Is there a way to anonymize comments in Word?
Word for Windows 2013/2016/Office 365
From the menu options at the top of the screen, click “FILE”. In the “Document Inspector” window, check ONLY the “Document Properties and Personal Information” box. … Wait a few seconds, and the comments in the file with the new name will become anonymous.
How do I anonymize comments in Word 2020?
Just display the General options (in the Word Options dialog box) and then replace the user’s name and initials with a space or some nondescript wording, such as “Referee 1.” Any changes from that point on will then bear that name, and anonymity will be preserved.
How to change the Author name on comments in Microsoft Word
- Open the Word document.
- Click Review in the toolbar.
- Click Track Changes.
- Click Markup Options.
- Select Preferences in the drop-down.
- Click Show All.
- Select Users Information.
- Change Name.
How do I change the comment name in PowerPoint for Mac?
2 Methods to Change Author Names for Comments
- First and foremost, click “Review” tab.
- Then click “Track Change” in “Tracking” group.
- Next, click “Change User Name”.
- Now the “Word Options” dialog box will pop up. Make sure the “General” tab is displayed. Then change the user name and initials.
- Finally, click “OK”.
How do I change my name in track changes?
How to Change Your User Name for Track Changes in Word
- Select the Review tab in the ribbon. …
- Select the dialog box launcher in the Tracking group. …
- Select the Change User Name button in the Track Changes Options dialog box. …
- Change the user name and/or the initials in the Word Options dialog box.
How do you black out text in PowerPoint?
Highlight the text that you wish to hide and select the “Font Color” icon from the Font section of the Ribbon. Change the color to the same color as the background of your slide. Your text will now be hidden.