How do I change the direction of my elbow Arrow connector in Powerpoint?
Reverse the direction of a connector arrow
- Select the connector that you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Shape group, click Line, and then point to Arrows to open the Arrows menu.
- At the bottom of the Arrows menu, click More Arrows.
How do you edit connectors in PowerPoint?
Change the shape of a connector: Drag the yellow diamond on the connector. As you drag, the connector assumes different shapes. Change the connector type: Right-click the connector, choose Connector Types, and choose Straight Connector, Elbow Connector, or Curved Connector on the submenu.
How do you rotate the elbow connector in Word?
Rotating a Drawing Object
- Select the drawing object. …
- Position the mouse pointer over the green dot connected to the object. …
- Click on the rotation control and drag the object in the direction desired.
- Press Esc when you are done rotating the object, or click somewhere else in your document.
How do you move a straight connector in PowerPoint?
Click anywhere on the first shape, and then drag the cursor to a connection dot on the second connection object. Note: When you rearrange shapes that are joined with connectors, the connectors remain attached to and move with the shapes.
How do I reroute connectors in Word 2016?
Click the connector that you want to move, and then do one of the following:
- To move one end of the connector, drag the end, and then click to connect it to another connection point on the same shape or on a different shape. …
- To detach the entire connector, drag its middle.