How do you put music on a PowerPoint from your phone?
Open your device’s camera from PowerPoint, record video, and insert that recording directly on a slide.
Add audio or video from your device or online storage
- Open the slide you want to put the picture on.
- On the floating ribbon, switch to Insert.
- Tap Video or Audio and follow the prompts.
Can you add music to PowerPoint on Iphone?
On iOS: No
At this time you can’t add audio to your presentation using PowerPoint on an iOS device. However, you can play back screen recordings or audio that are already in PowerPoint presentations.
Can you add music from YouTube to a PowerPoint?
Adding music from YouTube to a PowerPoint presentation: Select the slide you want the video on. Go to the Insert tab, click Video, and select the Online Video option. … If you choose to add an embed code, you need to go to YouTube, select the video you want to use, click Share, and copy the embed code.
How do I play music on PowerPoint slideshow?
Start the audio in the click sequence or immediately
- In Normal view (where you edit your slides), click the audio icon on the slide.
- On the Audio Tools Playback tab, in the Audio Options group, select In Click Sequence or Automatically in the Start list. …
- To test the sound, on the Slide Show tab, click From Beginning.
How do you put music in the background of a PowerPoint on iPad?
Add background music to a presentation on iPhone and iPad
And the same rules apply as on Mac as far as file type and protected files. 1) Open your presentation and tap the More (three-dot icon) button on the top. 2) Select Soundtrack and tap Choose Audio. 3) Choose your audio file and then pick Off, Play Once, or Loop.
How do I record audio on my iPhone for PowerPoint?
Presenting and Recording Your Slide Show
- In PowerPoint, go to the slide you wish to begin presenting.
- Tap the Play button.
- From the top right of the screen, slide your finger down. …
- Tap and hold the Record button to show Screen Recording options.
- Tap the microphone button to turn on the microphone. …
- Tap Start Recording.
How do you get audio to play automatically on PowerPoint?
How Do I Get Audio to Play Automatically in PowerPoint?
- Go to the first slide of your presentation and click on the Sound icon in the Normal view.
- Click on the Playback tab in the Audio Tools section.
- Under Audio Options, open the dropdown menu next to Start and select Automatically.
How do I make a slideshow with music?
How to make a slideshow with music and pictures for free.
- Start by creating a new project with our slideshow maker. …
- Add media to the slides. …
- Select pre-designed layouts. …
- Use text to communicate key information or calls to action. …
- Spice it up with a theme and soundtrack. …
- Publish and share.
How do I download background music?
8 Websites To Download Free Background Music
How do I add music from Amazon to PowerPoint?
1) Open your presentation on PowerPoint and select the slide where you want to add audio. 2) Navigate to Insert > Audio and then select Audio on My PC. 3) In the Insert Audio dialog box, select the Amazon Music file you want to add. 4) Click Insert and the Amazon music file will be added to your presentation.