How do you put a thumbnail on PowerPoint?
Create a thumbnail from your PowerPoint
In PowerPoint, navigate to the slide you wish to use as a Mediasite presentation thumbnail. Go to File > Export > Change File Type and under Image File Types choose JPEG File Interchange Format (*. jpg).
Where is thumbnails in PowerPoint?
Thumbnails in PowerPoint
As you create your slides in Normal View, thumbnails of all the slides appear in the Slides Pane to the left of the Normal View window, where you can select a thumbnail to jump to its slide or rearrange the thumbnails to rearrange the presentation order.
How do I change the thumbnail on a PowerPoint slide?
Capture or change a video thumbnail
- On the video player page choose the Manage tab in the ribbon.
- In the Actions group, click Edit Properties.
- Click Change thumbnail, and then choose one of the following options: Capture a thumbnail from video. Use a picture from my computer. Use a picture from a web address.
Which is the thumbnail version of a slide?
Explanation: Outline tab is used to show the thumbnail version of our presentation because all the slide are get displayed in single window when we choose outline view.
How do I change the thumbnail?
Add custom or automatic thumbnails
- Open the YouTube Studio app .
- From the bottom menu, tap Content .
- Select the video you want to edit.
- Tap Edit. Edit thumbnail .
- Select your thumbnail: Select one of three auto-generated thumbnails. …
- Confirm your thumbnail selection and tap SELECT.
- Tap SAVE.
How do you change the thumbnail on Google Slides?
To edit a videos link, right-click the video thumbnail image, and select “Video options.” From here, a new menu will come up with a few options. To trim the video, add the start and end time that you want to use, and then close the box. There is no Save button; it’s automatically saved.