How do I reinstall PowerPoint on my laptop?
Click “Customize.” Select “Microsoft Office PowerPoint” and confirm that “Run All From My Computer” is selected. Follow the same instructions for each application and feature to reinstall the entire Office suite, or leave the default configuration to install the default programs.
How do I uninstall PowerPoint?
To Uninstall from a PC
- Open the Start menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- Select Programs, or Programs and Features.
- Select Uninstall a program.
- Search for the Microsoft program you wish to uninstall and select it.
- Click Uninstall.
How do I reinstall Microsoft Office after uninstalling?
When you perform a factory restore on your computer, all the programs are deleted, including Microsoft Office. With Office 2013, you can sign in to your Microsoft account and reinstall Microsoft Office directly from the website, without the need for your product key or an installation CD.
How do I download and install Microsoft PowerPoint for free?
Option 1 – Web Version
Accessing Microsoft PowerPoint and other core Office programs is free via the web, and all you’ll need is a Microsoft account. Head over to Office.com and create an account, or log into one that you already have.
How do I uninstall and reinstall PowerPoint?
Option 1 – Uninstall Office from the Control Panel
- Open the Control Panel. …
- Follow the prompts to complete the uninstall. …
- To reinstall Office select the version you want to reinstall and follow those steps.
How do I reinstall Microsoft Office without product key?
Do I need a product key to reinstall Office? No, you don’t. Just go to the Microsoft account, Services & subscriptions page and sign in using the Microsoft account that you used to buy Office.
How do I delete a PowerPoint from my laptop?
Single slide – Right-click and select Delete Slide. Multiple slides – Hold Ctrl and select the slides you want then right-click and select Delete Slide.
How do I uninstall PowerPoint on Mac?
How to Manually Remove Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 on Mac
- Open the Finder and head to the Applications folder from the left panel.
- Select the Microsoft PowerPoint icon and drag it with your mouse to the Trash.
- If prompted, enter your account password to execute this change.
How do I uninstall an app on Mac?
Use the Finder to delete an app
- Locate the app in the Finder. …
- Drag the app to the Trash, or select the app and choose File > Move to Trash.
- If you’re asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. …
- To delete the app, choose Finder > Empty Trash.
How do I reinstall Microsoft Office?
Talk to your IT department for installation help.
- Visit setup.office.com and sign in with your Microsoft account or create a new account.
- Enter your product key (or activation code). …
- Select Install Office. …
- If the User Account Control asks whether you want to allow the app to make changes to your device, select Yes.
How do I restore Microsoft Office?
Reinstalling MS Office after system restore
- Do your system restore.
- Click on Install button.
- You should see your license and “old” install on the computer.
- click on the deactivate link to free up that install count.
- click on install again to start install on your new computer.
- log out.
How do I redownload Microsoft Office?
Sign in to download Office
- Go to www.office.com and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in. …
- Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. …
- After signing in, follow the steps that match the type of account you signed in with. …
- This completes the download of Office to your device.
How do I download PowerPoint to my computer?
Save a copy of a presentation to your computer
- On the File tab of the Ribbon, select Download As, and then, on the panel of options that appears on the right, select Download a Copy.
- A dialog box confirms that the copy is ready to be downloaded to your computer.
How do I activate PowerPoint without paying?
1] Use Microsoft Office Mobile Apps
You can make use of the Office Mobile app on your smartphones like Windows Phone, iPhone and Android for free. The Mobile app includes major Microsoft Office utilities like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Calendar, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, and Mail.