How do I enable highlight color in PowerPoint?
- Select the text that you want to highlight.
- On the Home tab, select the arrow next to Text Highlight Color .
- Choose a color. The text you selected will be highlighted in the color you chose.
How do you highlight a picture in PowerPoint 2013?
How To Highlight Part Of An Image Using Focus Effect In PowerPoint: Step-By-Step Tutorial
- Step 1- Select an image. …
- Step 2- Insert Shape. …
- Step 3- Draw the shape around the portion you want to highlight.
- Step 4- Fragment and Merge the Image and the Shape– …
- Step 5- Blur the rest of the image.
What is the shortcut to highlight in PowerPoint?
Ctrl + I (while in Slide Show Mode) will activate the highlighter, allowing you to highlight / draw on your slides.
Where is highlight option in PowerPoint 2013?
Highlight One Piece of Text in PowerPoint
- Open the PowerPoint presentation, go to the slide you want to edit and select the text you want to highlight.
- On the Home tab, go to Text Highlight Color and select a color. The text will be highlighted in the color you chose.
Where is Pen in PowerPoint 2013?
Presentation tools and features
- Locate and select the Pen Tools button in the bottom-left corner.
- Select Pen or Highlighter based on your preference. Accessing the Pen tool.
- Click and drag the mouse to mark your slides. You can also press Ctrl+P on your keyboard to access the pen tool while presenting your slide show.
How do you highlight part of an image in PowerPoint?
How To Highlight Portion Of An Image Using Stand Out Effect In PowerPoint: Step-By-Step Tutorial
- Step 1- Select an Image. …
- Step 2- Insert a Circle and Adjust its size. …
- Step 3- Fragment and Merge the Image and the Shape- …
- Step 4- Blur the rest of the Image. …
- Step 5- Add a Transparent Layer. …
- Step 6: Outline the highlighted area.
How do you highlight a picture?
Here’s how to create the highlighter effect:
- Open the image you want to modify.
- Draw a box around the area you want to highlight. …
- Click Image, Color corrections (or press Shift-G).
- In the Color balance section, click the B slider and drag it all the way to the left.