How do I stop my PowerPoint from being edited?
Go to File > Info > Protect Presentation > Restrict Permission by People. Then you can set the Read and Change permission.
How do I restrict editing in PowerPoint 2016?
To protect your document:
- Click the File tab to go to Backstage view.
- From the Info pane, click the Protect Presentation command.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the option that best suits your needs. …
- A dialog box will appear, prompting you to save. …
- Another dialog box will appear. …
- The presentation will be marked as final.
How do I make my PowerPoint read-only?
How to make PowerPoint Read-only and uneditable
- Open the presentation you want to make read-only.
- Find and click on Info.
- Protect your presentation.
- Select Always Open Read-Only.
Can you lock slides in PowerPoint?
To lock the slides, click the File tab in PowerPoint and choose the Protect Presentation command in the Info pane. In the drop-down menu, select Mark as Final. That will set your presentation in read-only mode.
Which PowerPoint File can’t be edited or modified?
The file has been marked as Final
The presentation may be marked as Final in PowerPoint 2007 or later. That protects it against further changes, so you won’t be able to edit the file. Click the Office button, then choose Prepare, Mark as Final again to make it editable again.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a non editable PDF?
How to convert a PowerPoint document to a PDF:
- Open the file in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Convert PowerPoint file to PDF: On Windows, click the Acrobat tab, then click “Create PDF.” …
- Protect PDF: …
- Save as PDF file: