How do I transfer a Keynote file to my iPad?
If you don’t see the presentation you want to move, try searching for it, or tap Browse or Recents at the bottom of the screen. See Find a Keynote presentation on iPad. Tap Move at the bottom of the screen, then tap the folder or other location where you want to move the presentation. Tap Move in the top-right corner.
How do I restore my Keynote from iCloud?
Restore a previous version: Click Restore below its thumbnail. A restored version replaces the current version. Save a copy of the version displayed on the right as a new presentation: Hold down the Option key on the keyboard, then click Restore a Copy.
How do I transfer a Keynote presentation from Mac to iPad?
Select the presentation you want to send:
- On a Mac: If the presentation is open, choose Share > Send a copy (from the Share menu at the top of the screen), then choose AirDrop. …
- On iPhone or iPad: Open the presentation, tap , tap Share, then tap AirDrop.
Drag the presentation file you want to move to the Keynote folder. The presentation appears below Keynote in the Finder. Click Sync, then wait for the sync to complete. Tap the Files app on the Home screen, tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap On My iPad.
How do I recover a Keynote presentation?
Revert to your last opened or last saved version
- With the current version of your presentation open, choose File > Revert To (from the File menu at the top of your screen), then choose one of the following (you may not see all of these options): …
- Click Restore or Done.
How do I open iCloud Keynote on Mac?
You can access Keynote presentations stored in iCloud from your Mac. In Keynote, go to File > Open and locate the iCloud section in the sidebar. Click iCloud Drive to see all your iCloud Drive files, or click Keynote, which is a shortcut to the Keynote folder in iCloud Drive.
How do I move a presentation to iCloud?
Click anywhere in the open presentation to make it active, then choose File > Move To (from the File menu at the top of your screen). Click the Where pop-up menu, then choose a new location. If you use iCloud Drive, you can move the presentation to the Keynote folder there by choosing Keynote—iCloud.
How do I backup a keynote presentation to my iPad?
Save a copy of a presentation
- Open Keynote, and if a presentation is already open, tap Presentations in the top-left corner to see all your presentations.
- Touch and hold the presentation thumbnail, lift your finger, then tap Duplicate. The duplicate appears with a number appended to its name.