How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my computer to my phone?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do you save a PowerPoint presentation to your phone?
Save PowerPoint Slides as Images
From PowerPoint go to File menu and then click Save As and in the save as type combo box choose JPG or PNG for maximum quality.
How can I send a PowerPoint from my laptop to my phone?
To send a presentation in email
- In the App list, tap Office .
- Do one of the following to find the presentation you want to send: …
- Tap and hold the presentation, tap Share, and then tap the email account name.
- Add the recipient and any other information to your email, and then tap Send .
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my laptop to my iPhone?
Transfer PowerPoint Files from PC to iPhone or iPad
- Connect iPhone to the USB Port of your computer.
- Open iTunes on your computer and click on the Phone icon as it appears in the top menu bar in iTunes.
- Next, click on the File Sharing option in side menu > select Documents or Keynote App and click on Add File button.
How do you save a slide on mobile?
To download and save a file from your SlideShare, click Save on any file in the mobile app to save the presentation to your SlideShare mobile account. To view a saved file: Tap the You icon. Tap Saved.
How do I open a PowerPoint presentation on my phone?
Other than PowerPoint Online, you can use Google Drive powered Google Slides app. This web app can either be directly accessed via a browser or you can simply get the Google Slides for Android app to get support for PowerPoint files on your Android device.
How do I transfer files from my laptop to my phone?
Make sure it’s enabled on your phone. Go to Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth and find your phone. Select it, click on Connect on your PC and then Pair on your phone to complete the process. To share a file over Bluetooth, go to Settings>Devices>Send or receive files via Bluetooth>Send files.
How can I transfer PowerPoint from laptop to mobile without USB?
If you’re without a USB cable, one of the alternatives to transfer files from PC to your Android is to use Bluetooth.
Before starting, you need to check whether your PC is Bluetooth enabled or not.
- Open Bluetooth on your PC and Android. …
- Pair your PC and Android. …
- Transfer files from PC to Android.