How do you trace a PowerPoint?
PowerPoint doesn’t have a Track Changes feature like the one in Word, but you can receive comments and feedback from reviewers by first saving your presentation to your computer, and then posting a second copy to a shared location such as OneDrive or SharePoint.
What is shape outline?
Select Shape Outline to pick the color, width, or line style for your shape’s border. Select Shape Effects to give your shapes a shadow, reflection, or glow. Select a Shape Style to apply a unique combination of colors, lines, and other effects that look great together.
How do you make a picture look like a drawing in PowerPoint?
To turn a photo into a sketch in PowerPoint, simply:
- Select your Photo.
- Navigate to the Picture Tools Format tab.
- Open the Artistic Effects Drop down.
- Choose one of the sketching artistic effects.
How do you write with a pen in PowerPoint?
Writing With a Tablet Pen in PowerPoint
- Open the PowerPoint presentation in which you want to use the Tablet PC pen.
- Click “View” and then “Slide Show.” Right-click on one of the slides.
- Select “Pointer Options.” Click “Ink Color.” Select the color you want to use for your Tablet pen’s marks.