How do you flip columns and rows in PowerPoint?
To switch row and column data:
- Select the chart.
- From the Chart Tools Design tab, select the Edit command in the Data group. The Excel placeholder will open.
- Return to your PowerPoint slide. Select the Switch Row/Column command in the Data group. The Switch Row/Column Command.
- The chart will adjust the data.
How do I swap rows in a table in PowerPoint?
Move columns in a ppt table
- Select the row you want to move.
- Right click and click on “cut”.
- Select the row you want to interchange.
- Right click and insert rows above or below the way you want to move the row.
- After empty sets of rows are created you can right click and click on paste.
Why can’t I switch Row column in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint has chosen to group the data by category instead of by year. The way to fix this is to switch the rows and the columns. The problem is that the Switch Row/Column button on the Chart Tools Design tab is grayed out. Apparently, you have to edit and select the data to switch the rows and columns.
Can you flip a table in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint does not allow rotating tables. To work around this, create a table in Excel, copy the table, paste it as a picture in PowerPoint, and then rotate the picture.
How do you flip a table in PowerPoint?
To rotate an object by 90 degrees:
- Select the object by clicking it. If you are selecting a text box or placeholder, click its edge.
- Click the Format tab in the Ribbon. …
- In the Arrange group, click Rotate. …
- Click Rotate Right 90° or Rotate Left 90°.
How do you transpose a shape in PowerPoint?
Select the rotation handle at the top of the object, and then drag in the direction that you want. To flip an object, select Drawing Tools > Rotate > Flip Vertical or Flip Horizontal.
How do I move a line in PowerPoint?
To move the shape anywhere around the slide, select and drag it on or off the slide, as illustrated in Figure 1. To move the shape in a straight line, select the shape and then hold the Shift key. Now, drag it horizontally or vertically as required (see Figure 2).
How do I switch rows to columns?
Transpose (rotate) data from rows to columns or vice versa
- Select the range of data you want to rearrange, including any row or column labels, and press Ctrl+C. …
- Choose a new location in the worksheet where you want to paste the transposed table, ensuring that there is plenty of room to paste your data.
How do you switch the rows and columns in the chart so the data points are grouped into data series by Po month?
Switch the rows and columns in the chart, so the data points are grouped into data series by the PO Month. Click the Chart Tools Design tab, in the Data group, click the Switch Row/Column button. Change the chart type to the first 100% stacked column option (the third option along the top of the right pane).