How do I export individual slides from PowerPoint?
Save a single slide as an image
- In the slide thumbnail pane, on the left side of the PowerPoint window, select the slide you want to save.
- Click File > Save As (or Save a Copy if your presentation is saved on OneDrive or SharePoint). …
- Type the name of your slide image in the File name text box.
How do I select a specific slide in PowerPoint?
Select Non-Consecutive Slides
- Select the first slide in the group you want. It doesn’t have to be the first slide of the presentation.
- Hold the Ctrl key (Command key on a Mac) while you select each specific slide that you want. Slides can be chosen in random order.
How do you save individual slides in PowerPoint Mac?
Click File > Export. On the File Format menu, select the picture format that you want, such as JPEG or PNG. Select either Save Every Slide or Save Current Slide Only. You may also enter a size for your slide images in the Width and Height boxes.
How do I select a slide?
To select multiple slides: Press and hold Ctrl, and in the pane on the left, click each slide that you want to move. Release the Ctrl key, and then drag the selected slides as a group to the new location.
How can you select non continuous slide of your presentation?
To select non-contiguous slides, press and hold [Ctrl] while clicking each desired slide. A line appears between the slides indicating the placement of the selected slide(s).
Why can’t I send my PowerPoint through email?
Large File Size
One of the most common reasons why a PowerPoint file won’t attach to the email is because of its file size. If you are using Gmail, the typical limit for uploading a file size is about 25 Mb. … Once the upload is complete, you can right-click on the file and select “Share“. A new window will pop up.