You can also share your recording as an audio file. Control-click the recording on the slide, choose Share Recording, then choose a method to send it. To learn more about timing video and audio in your presentation, see Edit video and audio in Keynote on Mac.
How do I send a Keynote presentation from my iPad?
Send a Keynote presentation on iPad
- Open the presentation, then tap .
- Tap Share, then tap an option for sending: AirDrop: Tap a recipient. The recipient must accept your presentation before it’s sent.
How do I compress a Keynote file?
Here’s how to reduce the file size of a Keynote presentation.
- Click File.
- Select Advanced.
- Select Reduce File Size.
- Click Reduce.
Learn how to get the link you need from Keynote.
- Open your presentation in Keynote.
- Click the Collaborate button .
- On iPhone or iPad, tap Share Options. On Mac, go to the next step.
- Select these options: Tap or click the “Who can access” pop-up menu and choose “Anyone with the link.” …
- Tap or click Copy Link.
How do I export a slideshow from Keynote?
Keynote – Export to MP4 File
- Open your Keynote presentation.
- Select the File drop down menu.
- Choose Export To.
- Then select QuickTime.
- Adjust the settings to fit your preferences.
- Select Next.
- Save your file.
How do I send a keynote presentation to someone?
Send a copy in Keynote or another format
- With the presentation open, choose Share > Send a Copy > [sending option].
- Select a format for the copy and specify settings: …
- If there’s a password tick box, do one of the following:
How do I transfer a keynote presentation from my iPad to my computer?
Use the Finder to transfer Keynote presentations
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer (with macOS Catalina installed), then open the Finder. …
- Select the device in the sidebar, then choose Files in the main window below the device information.
- Drag the presentation file you want to move to the Keynote folder.
How do I reduce the size of Keynote without losing quality?
Choose File > Reduce File Size (from the File menu at the top of the screen). Select the adjustments you want to make: Scale down large images: Images are scaled to the resolution used in the presentation while preserving visual quality.
Why is Keynote file so large?
Keynote keeps track of everything you do on a document so that it can reverse to any point. While you only added a few pictures to a small presentation, i’m guessing that the extra size is caused by Keynote remembering versions. Versioning leads to file bloat – just try doing the same thing with movies!