How do I save a PowerPoint presentation as a narrated video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video: …
- Decide if you want to: …
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
Can you save narrated PowerPoint as MP4?
Save in a video format
Select File > Export. (Don’t use Save As, because it doesn’t offer video options.) Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV). If the MP4 and MOV options aren’t in your version of PowerPoint, see Requirements below for more information.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video animation?
As I mentioned earlier, PowerPoint will export animations and transitions when you export the file as a video. To begin the export, go to the File > Export > Create a Video menu option. Go to File > Export > Create a Video to choose the export settings for your PowerPoint presentation video.
How do I upload a narrated PowerPoint to youtube?
How to Upload a PowerPoint 2016 Presentation to YouTube
- Click File.
- Click Export.
- Click Create a Video.
- Click Create Video. If you want to change the video quality, change the added narrations or time spent on each slide, you can tweak those settings here.
- Click Save. …
- Visit https://www.youtube.com/upload to upload.
How can I convert PowerPoint to MP4 for free?
How to convert PowerPoint to video
- Click Drop or upload your files.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert to video on your computer.
- Specify your preferred parameters for the conversion—or you can use the default parameters.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for your presentation to get converted to an MP4 video.
How do I convert Ppsx to MP4 with audio?
If you want to convert your PPSX to MP4 image, you are at right place!
How to convert PPSX to MP4?
- Upload PPSX files you want to convert with the Add Files button or add a link to them with Add from URL button.
- Begin converting your presentation PPSX files with pressing the Start conversion button.
Is MPEG the same as MP4?
The difference between MP4 and MPEG is that MP4 can store subtitles, still images, and certain other kinds of information along with video while MPEG is limited to videos only.
How do I save a PowerPoint 2007 animation as a video?
PowerPoint to Video on Windows
- After you update your Microsoft Office suite to 2010 or later, open your PowerPoint 2007 presentation. …
- Move mouse to the “File” menu option on the top-left corner and then click it.
- Select the “Export” option on the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Create a Video” option.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video with music?
To convert your PowerPoint presentation into a video, simply:
- Click the File tab.
- Select Export.
- Select Create Video
- Choose your Video Quality and Recorded Timings and Narrations (see details below)
- Click Create Video.
Why is there no sound in my PowerPoint video?
When the “Flash-embedded video/audio is no longer supported” displays on your screen in the PowerPoint then it means the media audio/video format that you’ve embedded into your presentation is not supportable with PowerPoint. In this case, you’ve to optimize your linked media according to PowerPoint’s favorable format.
Select an audio file to insert
- In Normal view, click the slide that you want to add a sound to.
- On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Audio.
- In the list, click Audio from file or Clip Art audio, locate and select the audio clip that you want, and then click Insert.
How do I export audio from PowerPoint?
Save embedded media from a presentation (audio or video)
- Right-click (or Control-click on macOS) the audio icon or video, and click Save Media as. …
- In the Save Media as dialog box, choose a folder and also enter a name for the media file. …
- Select Save.