What does 16:9 format mean for PowerPoint?
• 16:9 (“16 by 9” or (“16 9”) refers to the aspect ratio of the screen; 16. “units” (feet, inches, miles, or meters) wide by 9 “units” tall. • 4:3 is the aspect ratio of “standard definition” TV, but HD-format videos are 16:9. Most films in theaters are close to 16:9 and people are used to seeing content in this format …
How do I change the default aspect ratio in PowerPoint?
Go to Design tab and then Slide Size. Here click 4:3 aspect ratio. You can Maximize or Ensure Fit.
How do you make a PowerPoint 1920×1080?
DukeFlyer: How to export PowerPoint slides to a 1920×1080 resolution file
- Go to the Design tab.
- Click on the “Slide Size” and select “Custom Slide Size…”
- For Width, enter 20 Inches.
- For Height, enter 11.25 inches.
- Click OK.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Export from the menu on the left.
- Click the Change File Type button.