From the File menu, click Export, choose PDF, and then choose where to save the file. Hyperlinks will work in an exported file but not a print to PDF.
How do I convert Keynote to PowerPoint?
How to convert Keynote to PowerPoint
- Launch Keynote and open your presentation.
- To convert to PowerPoint, click File in the app’s top menu bar.
- Select Export To then PowerPoint.
- Click Next.
- Edit the name of your file in the Save As section, if needed.
- Choose where to save your file in the Where section.
- Click Export.
How do I save an editable PDF as a keynote?
Complete the following steps to save a Keynote file as a PDF.
- Open your Keynote file which you are looking to convert.
- Navigate to the “File” menu and click “Export To” and then “PDF”. Select “Next”.
- Enter a name for the converted file and choose a location on your device where you want to save it.
The above answer worked: you have to ungroup assets in Keynote for the links to work in PDF. Press the down arrow to select webpage to link to, vs the slide number (in my case, or select whichever you were linking to) press enter to select. Finally, press ⌘ V to paste in the previous linked URL.
How do I create a PDF from Keynote?
Keynote for Mac
- Open the Keynote presentation that you want to convert.
- Choose File > Export To, then select the format.
- In the window that appears, you can choose a different format or set up any additional options. …
- Click Next.
- Enter a name for your file and select a folder to save it to.
- Click Export.
Why can’t I save in Keynote?
I ended up solving my issue by UN-checking “save preview with document”. This seemed to fix the problem. Ever since I unchecked that, it saved every time time. The Apple iWork team wrote back suggesting the following: “After you open the file, select the “Reduce File Size” option in the File menu and save the file.
Where do keynote recordings go?
The recording is saved with your presentation and can be played in Keynote. To export a recorded presentation as a video or another file format, see Export to PowerPoint or another file format. To remove a recording from your Keynote presentation, choose Play > Clear Recording, then select Clear in the pop-up menu.
How do I save a Keynote file to my IPAD?
Save a copy of a Keynote presentation in another format
- Open the presentation, then tap .
- Tap Export, then tap a format: …
- Tap Export in the top-right corner, then tap one of the options for sending, saving, or posting the presentation.
How do I open a Keynote file in PowerPoint?
Keynote makes opening Powerpoint presentations super easy. Just open Keynote on your Mac, select import an existing file, and chose your PowerPoint presentation. That’s it!
How do I convert .key to PPTX?
How to convert a KEY to a PPTX file?
- Choose the KEY file that you want to convert.
- Select PPTX as the the format you want to convert your KEY file to.
- Click “Convert” to convert your KEY file.
How do I open a Keynote file on a PC?
Click the Keynote icon to open the web app. Click the gear button at the top of Keynote to open a menu. Select the Upload Presentation option on that menu. Browse to the folder that includes the Keynote file, select it, and press the Open button to open the Keynote presentation in the web app.