Can we do PowerPoint presentation in Android phone?
With the Google Slides app for Android you can create, edit and present your presentations from an Android device. Furthermore, it supports PowerPoint files, which can help you use this app as a free alternative to the Office 365 subscription based PowerPoint for Android app.
How do I view a slideshow on my Android?
View a presentation
- On your Android device, open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- At the top, tap Present. Present on this device.
- To change slides, swipe left or right.
- To exit, tap the Back arrow .
How do I project a PowerPoint presentation on Android?
To present wirelessly from a Samsung phone to an external screen or projector
- On your phone, slide down from the top of the screen to open Quick Settings.
- Tap Smart View to open that app. …
- On your phone, switch to PowerPoint and open the presentation.
How do I play a slideshow on my Android tablet?
To view a slideshow, follow these steps:
- View an image full-screen.
- Tap the Action Overflow icon.
- Choose Slideshow. Images from that particular album or date appear one after the other on the screen.
What is the best slideshow app for Android?
7 Best slideshow apps for Android
- Slideshow Maker.
- Free Slideshow Maker.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Google Slides.
- Prezi Viewer.
How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV from my phone?
For both Android and iOS users Google Slides bridges the gap easily. Tap the presentation file inside Google Slides and you will see the ‘Cast’ button appear at the top (if there is a device on the network). Tap it and select the device from those it detects and it will begin casting to your TV.
How do you present a PowerPoint on Google using your phone?
How to Present PowerPoint Presentation in Google Meet on Android
- Step 1: Install the PowerPoint app on your Android phone or tablet. …
- Step 2: Close all the other open apps except PowerPoint. …
- Step 3: Tap on the three-dot icon at the top-right corner of Meet and select Present screen.
How do I play a PowerPoint on my TV from my phone?
1. Connect Your Laptop or Mobile Device Using an HDMI Cable
- Step 1: Plug in your HDMI cable into your laptop’s HDMI Port (as shown below).
- Step 2: Connect the other end of the cable to your TV’s HDMI port. …
- Step 3: Switch to ‘HDMI’ from your TV’s Remote. …
- Step 1: Save your PowerPoint to video format.