How do I stop my PowerPoint from being edited?
Go to File > Info > Protect Presentation > Restrict Permission by People. Then you can set the Read and Change permission.
How do I make my PowerPoint read-only?
How to make PowerPoint Read-only and uneditable
- Open the presentation you want to make read-only.
- Find and click on Info.
- Protect your presentation.
- Select Always Open Read-Only.
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation as read-only?
Method 1 – Save a PowerPoint File as Read-Only
- Open the desired PowerPoint presentation, and click on the “File” tab.
- Next, click on the “Info” tab from the options presented on the left part of the screen.
- Select the “Protect Presentation” option.
- From the dropdown, select “Always Open Read-Only“.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a non editable PDF?
How to convert a PowerPoint document to a PDF:
- Open the file in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Convert PowerPoint file to PDF: On Windows, click the Acrobat tab, then click “Create PDF.” …
- Protect PDF: …
- Save as PDF file:
What does read only mean in PowerPoint?
Microsoft PowerPoint’s “Mark as Final” feature makes your business presentation read-only to prevent accidental changes. It is typically enabled prior to distribution so your workers, clients or business partners are assured a final, unaltered version of your PowerPoint presentation.