How do you select multiple shapes in Keynote?
Select multiple objects
- Touch and hold one object on the screen, then tap the other objects with another finger. Use both hands if it’s easier.
- Touch and hold an empty area of the screen, then drag the box that appears around the objects you want to select.
How do I resize multiple objects?
Hold down your Ctrl key and select the objects you want to resize. Multiple objects must be selected to activate the following resizing options. Select from the following resizing options. You can resize objects by selecting the resizing option from the Layout menu, or by clicking the toolbar graphic.
How do I make shapes the same size in Keynote?
Click an object or group of objects to select it.
Resize an object
- Resize freely: Drag a selection handle on the top, bottom, or sides (not a corner) of the object. …
- Resize proportionally: Drag a corner selection handle diagonally.
How do you select all objects in Keynote?
To select several objects on a slide, hold down the Shift key as you click objects. To select all the objects on a slide, click the slide and press Command-A.
How do I resize multiple images at once?
Select a group of images with your mouse, then right-click them. In the menu that pops up, select “Resize pictures.” An Image Resizer window will open. Choose the image size that you want from the list (or enter a custom size), select the options that you want, and then click “Resize.”
Is there a way to resize multiple pictures at once in Word?
How do I resize multiple objects in Word? To resize multiple objects at the same time, press and hold Shift while selecting each object. To choose between the original or a different proportion, select or clear Lock aspect ration and enter a Scale percentage for Height or Width.
How do I change the size of multiple objects in Keynote?
If you need to resize multiple objects in keynote, select them, then Arrange → Group. Once they’ve been grouped, you’ll be able to resize them with your mouse.
How do you scale type in Keynote?
First select the text or text box containing text that you want to resize. Select the text you want to resize. Choose Format > Font > Bigger. Or choose Format > Font > Smaller.
How do you use the Magic Move in Keynote?
Add a Magic Move transition
- In the slide navigator, tap to select the slide you want to add a Magic Move transition to, tap the slide again, then tap Transition.
- Tap Add Transition, tap Magic Move, then tap Done.
- Tap Duplicate to duplicate the slide, or tap Cancel if you already duplicated it.