How do I rename a PowerPoint presentation on my phone?
Rename a file
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Docs, Sheets, or Slides app.
- On the file you want to rename, tap More .
- Tap Rename .
- Enter the name you want.
- Tap Ok.
How do you rename a PowerPoint on Android?
To rename a file in Office on Android, simply open the file in the appropriate Office app (Word, Excel, etc.), then tap the file name at the top of the app. Type the new name you want and then tap Done on the keyboard.
How do I rename files on my iPhone?
How to Rename Documents in Files App using iOS 13
- Open Files App on your iPhone.
- Tap on Browse at the bottom right and locate the document.
- Long Press on a document thumbnail in the Files App. …
- Choose ‘Rename’ from the context menu.
- Type the new document name overriding the old one in the text box. …
- Tap Done once complete.
How do I edit PowerPoint on Android?
View and edit slides
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- Swipe up and down to scroll through the slides. You can also pinch to zoom into a slide.
- If you want to: Edit a slide: Tap on the slide. Edit slide. Tip: You can also double tap the slide you want to edit.
How do I rename all files on Android?
Find the location you want to rename the files on your Android smartphones. Now long-press the files and folders until you see a green tick icon>Do the same and tick all files you want to batch. Next, find the rename button on the top bar and click on it.
How do you title a continued slide in PowerPoint?
The most commonly recommended abbreviation for “continued” is cont. Cont’d is also a correct way to make “continued” shorter. It’s a contraction, rather than an abbreviation.
How do I control slides on my phone?
Use Your Android Device to Run Google Slides Remotely
- Once you’ve got your Chromecast device, connect it to your TV. …
- Make sure that you’ve got the Google Slides app installed on your Android device. …
- Once everything is properly set up, open the Google Slides app on your Android device.
How do I control a PowerPoint with my phone 2020?
Part 2. PPT Remote
- Download the app from PPT remote.com for your computer and Android phone.
- Install and launch the app.
- Select the IP of your Wi-Fi in the app interface on the computer.
- Make sure that both devices are on the same network.
- Open the app on the phone; it will automatically detect your PC.