How do I get rid of bullet points in Keynote?
Click the pop-up menu to the right of Bullets & Lists. Move the pointer over the style name (it has a checkmark next to it), then click the arrow that appears and choose an option: Delete Style: If you try to delete a style that’s being used in the presentation, you see an alert and can choose a replacement style.
How do I get rid of bullet points in pages on iPad?
Select any text in a list that uses the style you want to rename or delete. , then tap Bullets & Lists. Tap Edit in the top-right corner of the Bullets & Lists controls.
How do I get rid of bullets in notes?
Removing Bullets or Numbers
- Select the paragraph(s) containing the bullets or numbers you want to remove. …
- On the Home tab, click Bullets.
- To remove bullets, on the Bullets tab, select None. …
- Click OK.
How do I change bullet points in Keynote?
- Select the list items with the bullets you want to change.
- In the Format sidebar, click the Text tab, then click the Style button near the top of the sidebar.
- Click the disclosure arrow next to Bullets & Lists, then click the pop-up menu below Bullets & Lists and choose a bullet style.
How do I remove bullets from keynote on iPad?
, tap Bullets & Lists, then tap None. If you don’t see Bullets & Lists, tap Text at the top of the controls.
How do I remove the dots in pages?
Blue dots between words, and other blue symbols, are formatting marks (they don’t appear in print). Choose View > Hide Invisibles (from the View menu at the top of the screen, not from the View menu in the toolbar).
How do I get rid of numbered Bullets in pages?
Choose the Format icon from your Toolbar. Click in your document, A Format Panel will appear to the right, and at its bottom, there will be the Bullets & Lists selection that you can set to None. Doh! yes, got it now.
How do you remove bullet points from iPhone notes?
Double-tap return when you’re done making your checklist to start using standard body text. Tap the checklist bullet point to check it off. Tap it again to uncheck the item.
How do you remove indents from iPhone notes?
Hit the side arrow once. Tap Indentation. Select Increase. To reverse this, return to the formatting menu and choose Decrease.