How do I remove the background of a picture in PowerPoint?
To remove the background from a picture in PowerPoint:
- Click on the image that has background you want to remove.
- On the Format tab, click Remove Background.
- PowerPoint will automatically select the part of the image to be kept.
- Adjust the selection to cover the area of the image that you want to keep.
How do you add no fill in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint 2010: Drawing No-Fill Shapes By Default
- Choose Insert > Shapes to draw the shape as you normally would.
- Right-click the shape and select Format Shape.
- Make formatting changes as you see fit (to remove the fill color choose Fill > No Fill).
- When you are finished, click the Close button.