How do you delete an object in PowerPoint?
Click and hold the correct layer for the picture you want to delete, and drag it to the top of the list. On the slide, click the picture to select it, and on your keyboard, press Delete. Tip: In the Selection Pane, you can also temporarily hide an object by clicking the eye symbol.
How do you edit SmartArt in PowerPoint?
Change the layout, color or style
- Select the SmartArt.
- Select the SmartArt Tools > Design tab.
- Hover over the Layouts to preview them, and select the one you want.
- Select Change Colors, hover over the options to preview them, and select the one you want.
How do I edit a PowerPoint template online?
How to edit presentation online
- Click Drop or upload your file.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to open and edit on your computer. …
- Edit your PowerPoint: Edit text; Change the size of fonts; Use formatting options; Move shapes and objects; And perform other tasks.
How do I enable editing in PowerPoint?
Enable editing in your document
- Go to File > Info.
- Select Protect document.
- Select Enable Editing.