How do I reduce the size of a GIF without losing quality?
To reduce the file size, just choose a palette of a few colors and stick to them. You’ll get the best results if you only use 2-3 colors. Remember, bright and intense shades of color take up more space, so try using a few neutral colors and maybe a bright one.
How do I make a GIF smaller without losing quality?
How can I compress GIFs without losing quality?
- Use Winzip. If you are looking for a way to compress your GIFs without losing quality, then we recommend using dedicated software, such as WinZip. …
- Use the built-in compression feature. …
- Reduce the number of colors. …
- Use simple shapes. …
- Use an online GIF compressor.
How do I resize a GIF on my computer?
In a few clicks, Paint can shrink a GIF and have it ready for you to post online.
- Start Paint and click the Paint button in the left corner of the screen. …
- Click the “Select” button on the ribbon. …
- Click the “Crop” button on the ribbon. …
- Click the “Resize” button on the ribbon.
How do you resize an object in PowerPoint?
- Select the object to be scaled. …
- From the Format menu, select the option according to the object selected. …
- Select the Size tab.
- Under Scale, in the Height and Width text boxes, type the desired percentage of scaling.
What affects an object shrink or grow in size?
Animation effects available in PowerPoint for the web
|Animation effect||What it does|
|Grow/Shrink emphasis||Text or object first grows, then shrinks to specified size|
|Transparency emphasis||Text or object appears at a specified level of transparency|
|Line Color emphasis||Text or object border color changes toa specified color|
What is a good size for a GIF file?
Uploads are limited to 100MB, although we recommend 8MB or less. Source video resolution should be 720p max, but we recommend you keep it at 480p. Keep in mind media will appear mostly on small screens or smaller messaging windows.
How do I reduce the size of a GIF in media encoder?
Choose File > Export > Save for Web (Legacy). Set the export file type to GIF.
If that Quality slider doesn’t reduce the size enough, try these:
- Reduce the duration.
- Reduce the frame size (pixel dimensions).
- Reduce the frame rate.