Why are my pictures not showing up in PowerPoint?
Make sure you have the latest Office Updates installed. Try going to File > Save As and save your file to a different location. Close PowerPoint and reopen the file to see if your pictures display properly. … For example, you may be prompted to install a graphics filter to view the picture or clip.
How do you get back a PowerPoint you didn’t save?
Solution 1. With “Recover Unsaved Presentations”
- Open the PowerPoint on your PC.
- Click on the File tab in the upper left corner > Choose Open > In the “Recent” section, click Recover Unsaved Presentations in the bottom right corner.
- The Saved Drafts folder will open.
Where are PowerPoint pictures stored?
Open the ppt -> media sub folders. Within the media subfolder, you will get to view all the images that are a part of the PowerPoint presentation file.
Are images automatically embedded in PowerPoint?
Insert is the default option and will place the selected picture on the slide. … Do note that this option will increase the file size of the presentation, although PowerPoint 2016 does some automatic picture compression. When you choose this option, the picture is embedded (contained) within the presentation.
What happens if you accidentally clicked don’t save?
Click the File menu. On the File menu, click Info. On the Info page, click “Manage Document” and then, from the drop-down menu, choose “Recover Unsaved Documents.” Note also that you have an option for deleting all unsaved documents should you want to do that.
How do I recover a PowerPoint presentation?
Recover a Presentation
- Following a crash, restart PowerPoint. If an unsaved presentation can be recovered, a Recover unsaved presentations heading will appear on the Welcome screen.
- Click Recover unsaved presentations. …
- Select the presentation from the Document Recovery pane. …
- Click Close.
How do I recover an unsaved PowerPoint 2016?
If you haven’t saved the file
- Go to File > Info > Manage Document > Recover Unsaved Workbooks in Excel, or Recover Unsaved Presentations in PowerPoint.
- Select the file, and then select Open.
- In the bar at the top of the file, select Save As to save the file.
How do I extract photos from PowerPoint?
How to Extract Images from a PowerPoint Presentation: Step by Step Instructions
- Make a copy of your PowerPoint.
- Save the copy in a new folder.
- Right click on the copied PowerPoint file, choose “Rename”, then change the file extension type to . …
- Right click on the resulting file and choose Unzip / Extract.
How do I download pictures from PowerPoint?
To save an image as a new file:
- In Normal View, right-click the picture that you want to save and then click Save as Picture.
- In the Save as type drop-down menu, select the image file format that you want to use. …
- In the File name box, type a name for the file.
- Navigate to the desired location.
- Click Save.