How do I insert a PowerPoint slide into Gmail?
Go into Gmail and click Compose. This will open a new box where you can write your email. Click the paperclip icon at the bottom of this box to attach a file. Find the PowerPoint presentation on your computer and click Open.
How do I insert a PowerPoint into the body of an email?
To embed a slide:
- Open PowerPoint.
- Select the Slide in the left hand side thumbnail view.
- Copy it to your clipboard using Ctrl+V.
- Open Outlook.
- Create a new email.
- Put the cursor in the body of the email.
- In the Outlook ribbon, click the Message tab.
How do I send a PowerPoint presentation?
Send your presentation as an email attachment
- In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment.
- Click Presentation or PDF.
- PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
Why can’t I send my PowerPoint through email?
Large File Size
One of the most common reasons why a PowerPoint file won’t attach to the email is because of its file size. If you are using Gmail, the typical limit for uploading a file size is about 25 Mb. … Once the upload is complete, you can right-click on the file and select “Share“. A new window will pop up.
How do I export one slide from PowerPoint?
Save a single slide as an image
- In the slide thumbnail pane, on the left side of the PowerPoint window, select the slide you want to save.
- Click File > Save As (or Save a Copy if your presentation is saved on OneDrive or SharePoint). …
- Type the name of your slide image in the File name text box.
How do I attach a PowerPoint to an email in Outlook?
On the Insert tab, click File as attachments. Go to your OneDrive folder, and then to the folder that contains the presentation you want to send. Double-click the file to attach it to the email.
How do you embed a PDF into an email?
Microsoft Outlook: How to Embed a PDF in the Body of an Email
- Create a new email then click Insert.
- Click in the body of the email then click Object.
- Select Adobe Acrobat Document then click OK.
- Navigate to locate your PDF, select the PDF and then click Open.