- Open the Start menu, then find the app you want to pin in the list or search for it by typing the app name in the search box.
- Press and hold (or right-click) the app, then select Pin to Start.
- To unpin an app, select Unpin from Start.
To add programs or apps to the Start menu, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button and then click the words All Apps in the menu’s lower-left corner. …
- Right-click the item you want to appear on the Start menu; then choose Pin to Start. …
- From the desktop, right-click desired items and choose Pin to Start.
To pin an app to the right panel of the Start menu as a tile, find the app in the center-left panel of the Start menu and right-click it. Click Pin to Start, or drag and drop it into the tile section of the Start menu. To unpin a tile, right-click the tile and click Unpin from Start.
Right-click, hold, drag and drop the .exe file that launch the apps to the Programs folder on the right. Select Create shortcuts here from the context menu. Right-click the shortcut, select Rename, and name the shortcut exactly how you want it to appear in the All apps list.
How do you pin in PowerPoint?
To pin a presentation:
- Select the File tab to go to Backstage view. Click Open. …
- Hover the mouse over the presentation you want to pin. A pushpin icon will appear next to the presentation. …
- The presentation will stay in Recent Presentations. To unpin a presentation, simply click the pushpin icon again.
How do I add icons to my taskbar in Windows 10?
Find the app on the Start menu, right-click the app, point to “More,” and then choose the “Pin to taskbar” option you find there. You could also drag the app icon to the taskbar if you prefer doing it that way. This will immediately add a new shortcut for the app to the taskbar.
How do I pin something to quick access?
Pin folders to Quick Access
- Open File Explorer (folder icon on the taskbar).
- Navigate to the folder that you want to pin to Quick Access.
- Select that folder by clicking on it.
- Click the Home tab on the Ribbon. The Home tab is shown.
- In the Clipboard section, click the Pin to Quick Access button.
Add Folder Locations to Windows 10 Start Menu. To add or remove locations on the Start menu, head to Settings > Personalization > Start. The easiest way to get there is to right-click the desktop and then Personalize. Next, scroll down, and in the left panel, click Choose which folders appear on Start.
How do I pin an app to the home screen in Windows 10?
Pin apps and folders to the desktop or taskbar
- Press and hold (or right-click) an app, and then select More > Pin to taskbar.
- If the app is already open on the desktop, press and hold (or right click) the app’s taskbar button, and then select Pin to taskbar.
How do I Pin 2019 to taskbar?
From the Start menu or apps list, press and hold (or right-click) an app, then select More > Pin to taskbar .