Show a hidden slide during a presentation
- Right-click the current slide and select See All Slides. The screen switches to a thumbnail list of all the slides in the presentation.
- Select the hidden slide you want to show. The selected slide is shown full-screen and the slide show resumes.
Hidden Slides, as the name suggests, are slides that will not appear in your presentation but are still part of your presentation.
How do I get rid of page numbers in Powerpoint?
- Click the View tab, then click the “Slide Master” button on the ribbon.
- Click the page number text box, which is by default on the bottom right of the slide, and press the “Delete” key on the keyboard. …
- Scroll through the slide deck to confirm that the numbers are deleted.
How do I renumber slides in Powerpoint?
On the Design tab, in the Customize group, click Slide Size, and then click Custom Slide Size. In the Slide Size dialog box, in the Number slides from box, enter the number that you want to show on the first slide in your presentation, and then click OK.
How do I unhide all slides in PowerPoint?
Show Hidden Slides During the PowerPoint Presentation
During the presentation, right-click anywhere on the current slide. In the context menu that appears, select “See All Slides.” Once that’s selected, all of your slides, including hidden slides, will appear in a row.
Which actions unhide a slide?
To “unhide” a slide, select the slide and click the Hide Slide button again or right-click it in the Slides pane or Slide Sorter window and choose Hide Slide on the shortcut menu. Hidden slides don’t appear during the course of a presentation, but suppose that the need arises to show one.
How do I remove page numbers and date in PowerPoint?
Click the View tab, and then click Handout Master in the Presentation Views group. In the Placeholders group on the ribbon, clear the check box of the item (Header, Date, Footer, or Page Number) that you want to turn off.
How do I remove slide numbers from title slides in PowerPoint?
Remove Slide Number from Title Slide
To remove the slide number from the title slide only, select “Slide Number” in the “Text” group to open up the “Header and Footer” dialog box again. This time, check the box next to “Don’t Show on the Title Slide.”
Delete header and footer information from notes
- Select any slide.
- Select Insert > Header & Footer .
- In the Header and Footer dialog box, click the Notes and Handouts tab, clear the boxes for the options you want to remove from the header or footer.
- Select Apply to All.