How to Navigate Within a Microsoft PowerPoint Slide Show
- To advance, press the Spacebar , the Right Arrow key, the Down Arrow key, or P .
- To go back, press the Backspace key, the Left Arrow key, the Up Arrow key, or N .
- To go to a specific slide, press Ctrl+S and select the slide.
The Slide Navigation pane on the left side of the screen makes it easy to organize your slides. From there, you can duplicate, rearrange, and delete slides in your presentation.
How do you automatically slide next in PowerPoint?
Select the slide that you want to set the timing for. To make the slide advance to the next slide when you click the mouse, select the On Mouse Click check box. To make the slide advance automatically, select the After check box, and then enter the number of minutes or seconds that you want.
How do you automatically transition slides in PowerPoint?
To advance slides automatically:
- Select the slide you want to modify.
- Locate the Timing group on the Transitions tab. …
- In the After field, enter the amount of time you want to display the slide. …
- Select another slide and repeat the process until all the slides have the desired timing.
Set a trigger on the clicking of an item
On the Animations tab, in the Advanced Animation group, click Animation Pane. In the Animation Pane, select the animation that you want to trigger. In the Advanced Animation group, click Trigger, point to On Click of, and select the object that you want to trigger the animation.