How do I make chart labels horizontal in PowerPoint?
Change the label text in the chart
Click anywhere in the chart. This displays the Chart Tools, adding the Design and Format tabs. On the Format tab, in the Current Selection group, click the arrow in the Chart Elements box, and then click the horizontal (category) axis.
How do I make my axis labels sideways?
- Right-click the axis labels whose angle you want to adjust. …
- Click the Format Axis option. …
- Click the Text Options link in the task pane. …
- Click the Textbox tool. …
- Expand the options under the Text Box link. …
- Using the Custom Angle control, adjust the angle at which you want the axis labels to appear.
How do I change the horizontal axis labels in Excel?
From the Design tab, Data group, select Select Data. In the dialog box under Horizontal (Category) Axis Labels, click Edit. In the Axis label range enter the cell references for the x-axis or use the mouse to select the range, click OK. Click OK.
How do I change the axis labels orientation in R?
To rotate axis labels in R, use the las argument that is a numeric value indicating the orientation of the tick mark labels and any other text added to a plot after its initialization.
The options are as follows:
- Parallel to the axis (the default, 0),
- Horizontal (1),
- Perpendicular to the axis (2),
- Vertical (3).