How do you resize a PowerPoint?
10 Ways to Compress PowerPoint Presentations to Reduce File Size
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
How do I export PowerPoint slides to a 1920×1080 resolution file?
DukeFlyer: How to export PowerPoint slides to a 1920×1080 resolution file
- Go to the Design tab.
- Click on the “Slide Size” and select “Custom Slide Size…”
- For Width, enter 20 Inches.
- For Height, enter 11.25 inches.
- Click OK.
- Click the File tab.
- Click Export from the menu on the left.
- Click the Change File Type button.
How do I convert a JPEG to high resolution?
How to convert JPG to HDR
- Upload jpg-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to hdr” Choose hdr or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your hdr.
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint presentation to email?
Open the Compress Media dropdown
Inside the Info tab, find and select the Compress Media command, which should be at the top of the Info tab. Just below the Media Size and Performance title and description, PowerPoint tells you the size of all of the media files within your current presentation.