How do you change the shape of a text box in Google Slides?
- On your computer, open a presentation in Google Slides.
- Go to the slide with the object or text box you want to change.
- Click the object or text box.
- In the menu at the top, click Format. Format options.
- At the right, click Size & Position.
- Make changes to the object or text box.
How do you create a custom text box in Google Slides?
Adding a Text Box to a Slide
- Open your presentation in Google Slides.
- Select the slide where you want to add a text.
- On the toolbar, select Text box. Then click and drag to create a text box on the slide.
How do I make text into a shape in Word?
To change the text box shape:
- Select the text box you want to change. The Format tab will appear.
- From the Format tab, click the Edit Shape command.
- Hover the mouse over Change Shape, then select the desired shape from the menu that appears.
- The text box will appear formatted as the shape.
How do you add a placeholder in Google Slides?
You can use the Insert menu and choose Placeholder at the bottom of the menu. Alternatively, and this is how I do it, you can use the tiny arrow next to the textbox icon in the toolbar to add placeholders.