How do you lock a graphic in PowerPoint?
How to Lock a Picture in PowerPoint
- Start PowerPoint. …
- Scroll through the slides on the left until you have located the picture you wish to lock. …
- Right-click on the picture. …
- Click “Lock aspect ratio” located in the middle of the dialog box.
- Click “Close.”
Can you lock a PowerPoint so it Cannot be edited?
Select File > Info. Select Protect Presentation > Encrypt with Password. In the Password box, enter the password you’d like to use. Select OK.
How do I enable read only in PowerPoint?
Open the desired PowerPoint presentation, and click on the “File” tab. Next, click on the “Info” tab from the options presented on the left part of the screen. Select the “Protect Presentation” option. From the dropdown, select “Always Open Read-Only“.
Can you lock objects in PowerPoint?
To lock an object in PowerPoint for Windows, users will need to right-click the shape and then select the “Lock” option available in the context menu. Finally, users will be able to unlock any object by heading to the Selection pane and clicking the “Unlock” icon available next to the object name.
How do you lock objects together in PowerPoint?
To group objects in PowerPoint using a keyboard shortcut:
- In Normal View or Slide Master View, Shift-click or Ctrl-click the pictures, shapes or other objects you want to group.
- Press Ctrl + G. The selected objects will be grouped together and have a single set of selection and rotation handles.
Which PowerPoint File can’t be edited or modified?
The file has been marked as Final
The presentation may be marked as Final in PowerPoint 2007 or later. That protects it against further changes, so you won’t be able to edit the file. Click the Office button, then choose Prepare, Mark as Final again to make it editable again.