How do I change the symbol in PowerPoint?
Here is how you do so:
- Click in a text box and position your cursor where you want to insert the special character. Select Insert> Text> Symbol. …
- From the Font drop-down menu, choose a font. …
- From the Subset drop-down menu, choose the type of symbol you are interested in. …
- PowerPoint inserts the selected symbol.
How do you get a tick in PowerPoint?
You can easily insert a check mark (also known as a “tick mark”) in Word, Outlook, Excel, or PowerPoint. These marks are static symbols.
Open the Symbol dialog box:
- Word or Outlook: Insert > Symbols > More Symbols.
- Excel: Insert > Symbols.
- PowerPoint: Insert > Symbols > Symbol.
What are the steps in inserting symbols?
Inserting Special Characters
- Place the insertion point where the special character will be inserted.
- From the Insert command tab, in the Symbols group, click SYMBOL » select More Symbols… …
- Select the Special Characters tab.
- From the Character scroll box, select the desired character.
- Click INSERT.
How do you insert a star Symbol in PowerPoint?
Press and hold the ALT key and type the number 9733 or 9734 to make star symbol.
How do I change the design icon in PowerPoint?
While you may be happy with the icons that PowerPoint has chosen for you, you can change them to something else too. To do so, click any icon, and you will see a Replace Your Icon Smart Tag on hovering, as shown highlighted in red within Figure 6, below.