How do you make a map on the computer?
Draw a line or shape
- On your computer, sign in to My Maps.
- Open or create a map. …
- Click Draw a line. …
- Select a layer and click where to start drawing. …
- Click each corner or bend of your line or shape. …
- When you’re finished drawing, double-click or complete the shape.
- Give your line or shape a name.
How do you color code a US map?
Hold Ctrl and move your mouse over the map to quickly color several states. Holding Ctrl + Shift has the opposite result. In the legend table, click on a color box to change the color for all states in the group. Right-click on it to select the color again.
How do I create a color code map?
Create the color-coded map for the selected study area.
- Click the Create Maps from Data tab > Color-Coded Maps.
- In the Color-Coded Maps pane, select the variable to map.
- The current default display extent of the color-coded map is Current map extent.
How do I get the location icon in PowerPoint?
Insert an icon in PowerPoint for the web
- Select Insert > Icons.
- Use the Search box near the top left corner to look for the icon you want, or browse by scrolling.
- Choose an icon and then click Insert at the lower right. …
- Rotate, color, and resize your icon by following the instructions here.