How do I insert a PowerPoint into an Outlook email?
To embed a slide:
- Open PowerPoint.
- Select the Slide in the left hand side thumbnail view.
- Copy it to your clipboard using Ctrl+V.
- Open Outlook.
- Create a new email.
- Put the cursor in the body of the email.
- In the Outlook ribbon, click the Message tab.
How do you insert a PowerPoint into Gmail?
Go into Gmail and click Compose. This will open a new box where you can write your email. Click the paperclip icon at the bottom of this box to attach a file. Find the PowerPoint presentation on your computer and click Open.
How do I embed a PDF In Outlook email?
Add a PDF to your Office file
- Click Insert > Object in the Text group. For Outlook, click inside of the body of an item, such as an email message or calendar event.
- Click Create from File > Browse.
- Browse to the . pdf file you want to insert, and then click Open.
- Click OK.
How do I save one PowerPoint slide as a PDF?
Select File > Export. Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
Here are some of the available options:
- To save the current slide only as a PDF, under Range, select Current slide.
- To save specific slides as PDF, in Slides(s), enter the slide number range in From and To boxes.
How do you embed a PowerPoint into a website?
To recap: How to embed a PowerPoint presentation into a website includes 2 simple steps:
- Open your presentation in Office 365’s version of PowerPoint.
- Click File > Share > Embed.
- Copy the embed code.
- Paste the embed code to your website.
How do I embed a PowerPoint into HTML?
If you have an account on OneDrive, do the following using Powerpoint Online (accessing Powerpoint via the browser) to embed a Powerpoint:
- Click ‘File’, then ‘Share’, then ‘Embed’
- Click the ‘Generate’ button to generate HTML code to be embedded.
- Copy the ‘Embed Code’ and paste it in the HTML of a website.
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation as a Web page?
To save a PowerPoint presentation as a web page, click File > Save As A Web Page. When the Save As dialogue box appears, use the Save In box to navigate to the location of your web server. Don’t forget to name your presentation and then click Publish. The Publish as a Web Page dialog box will appear.
How do you send a PowerPoint presentation by email?
Send your presentation as an email attachment
- In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment.
- Click Presentation or PDF.
- PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
Why can’t I send my PowerPoint through email?
Large File Size
One of the most common reasons why a PowerPoint file won’t attach to the email is because of its file size. If you are using Gmail, the typical limit for uploading a file size is about 25 Mb. … Once the upload is complete, you can right-click on the file and select “Share“. A new window will pop up.