How do you turn words into a shape?
To change the text box shape:
- Select the text box you want to change. The Format tab will appear.
- From the Format tab, click the Edit Shape command. …
- Hover the mouse over Change Shape, then select the desired shape from the menu that appears. …
- The text box will appear formatted as the shape.
How do you convert text to outlines?
To convert text to outlines, go Select > Select All. It doesn’t matter if other graphic elements are selected. Select Type > Create Outlines from the menu. The text will become outlined and can’t be edited as text (see the image below right).
How do you turn text into a shape in Illustrator?
Select the Selection tool and click to select a text object. Choose Type > Create Outlines to convert the text to editable paths.
How do you create a WordArt object?
- Select the Insert tab.
- In the Text group, select the WordArt pull-down menu.
- Select from either the Plain WordArt Styles or WordArt Transform Style galleries.
- Type your text in the Edit WordArtText box, select the font, font size, and apply bold or italics, and click OK.